Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today is rather boring. Worked long hours, accomplished lots :) but still just the same old stuff. Had to get gas today.. Oh my gosh!! $3.55 per gallon. Sheeeesh. Well, gotta get gas to get to work and back home again.

Dinner tonight? hmmmm I opened a canning jar of Green Beans, had some bacon! so I added that, I even found the last package of frozen onions!! This is going to be delicious. I still have a package of frozen peas from last year's garden. But I think that I will save that for the next batch of green beans. (this is soooo exciting, isn't it!! I bet you are all sitting on the edge of your seats just waiting for the next installment!) hee hee hee Ok, here it is.. Hamburgers !! Yipeee.. now, wasn't THAT worth waiting for?

Probably won't work on anything quilty today. Have to watch NCIS tonight! Oh my. It is almost time for it to be on. Signing off until tomorrow.

Hugs

1 comment:

Chet said...

What a wonderful day. I wish I had some of that good homestyle cookin!!!!