Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wow, writing every day is a little hard. Let's see. Went to work, came home, made dinner, went to bed. yuck... what a boring day, again. I need to do something more for both myself and Tom. :) that is a good idea!

I am nervous about tomorrow, have to go see the doctor. Will wait until I hear what he has to say before getting nervous. *sigh* too late.

Joc sent home some stuff from college with Kathy, wow, 5 boxes and one trash bag. I can't imagine she will be bringing much home in her car, it seems like it is already all here!! just kidding. Chet is still out to sea. Can't wait to talk to him when he gets back!

The day is great, hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I need nice gardening weather so that I can work on the vegetables this weekend. Hmmm guess that is all. Take care everyone.

No comments: