Sunday, December 27, 2009

Spinning Top


Here is my version of Judy's Top. Ok, ok, I only have a tiny bit done, but it is a start! I am going to bust alot of stash this year and I think that this is a great way to start. I have lot of cutsie or busy fabric and I want to bust alot of that and my older fabric.
Here is this information about Judy's top http://www.patchworktimes.com/page/2/
I have cut 16 squares of the yellow frog fabric. I have a tad bit left. But I am not cutting into it until I see where it might be used, because this is all I have of the fabric. I have the same fabric in Blue... somewhere... Maybe it can be used with this or maybe not. Depends on whether I find the fabric in good time or not. Must bust stash, must quilt top, must finish tops!! New chant for 2010. Hmm ok, have to sign off, my hands are shaking for some reason. Hugs, Trish

No comments: