Thursday, September 10, 2009

Model clothes? ME????

I haven't had much to type about. Going to work and coming home, basically. But had fun today at work. Was asked a couple of days ago to 'model' an outfit. Yeah.... right.. me??? Haa Haa Haa. Maybe if I loose alot of weight, they apply the makeup and do my hair...then well, maybe that would be a yes. Then, THE BOSS, comes up and asks. Nope, nope, nope. I am NOT going to do this. I have to wear my own shoes, I say. Why? well, that is another story. Well, you can do that. Ok, that means I have to wear my owns pants, too. Ok, he says, just a top, you can do that, can't you?? nope, nope, nope. "come on, he says, lets just go look at the clothes... and so for some odd reason, I go. Sigh. I say, ok, I'll look, but you have to pick the clothes out. (thinking he would so forget it. nope, nope, nope. HE says OK)... drat, drat, drat.

Well, he wanders around and asks. What don't you normall wear.. I say dressy clothes. He pulls out an orange jacket and a brown knit top. Eww.. I don't know. Orange???? Try it on, he says.
Ok... but I make sure that there are two other women to give me Their Honest Opinion!!! Hmmmm. Well... I kinda like it. So I end up modeling this.. and I think I will go back at next payday and get the outfit. Yep, me.. buying a new set of clothes. WOW... hmm should I tell him that he did good or not????

Well, off the feed the animals. Hugs, Trish

No comments: