Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ok, almost a year later and I am writing on the blog again. But I know it will not be consistent since this is a busy, busy time at work. Thanks to Mary Hopkins directions on how to add a button, I have successfully added Judy L's UFO Challenge 2011 Button!! Alright, here are the directions, in case I need them again!!

OK-I figured it out! Copy the text underneath the button on Judy’s page. Go into your blog page. Go to design-it is at the top of your blog page. Go to Add a Gadget. Go to HTML/Java script. Paste in the text and write in a title. Hit Save. This is what worked for me anyway!

Thank you Mary!!

I need to pull my UFO's out and list the twelve that I Realistically think that I can finish. Oh, boy, my SIL has two of my quilts that she is going to quilt for me. I believe that I will list those, because once I get them back, I will still have to bind them!! :)

Alright, Off to do more cleaning, I need to get ready for Christmas!! Hugs!!

No comments: