Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Stash Report

Thank you Judy for encouraging us to keep track of our stash. It doesn't look like much, but keeping track is the main issue for me. This Net Used of 4.5 yards is what I have used for the Twin size Spinning Frogs Quilt! The top is done!! Judy's Site is: http://www.patchworktimes.com/

Used This Week 1.5
Used Year To Date 4.5
Added This Week 10
Added This Year 41
Net Used in 2010 -36.5

I purchased some more fabric and have added it to the total as it comes into the house. I know that I have one more order of fabric coming in and that should be it for awhile. (Keeping my fingers crossed and keeping my mouse away from fabric stores!! If that is possible)

Now I need to get it quilted. This is a struggle for me. I need to get the background fabric lined up and the batting and then decide how to quilt it. I think simple would be best (and quicker). I mention quicker, because I think some finished quilts will just encourage me to work on my UFOs. I also need to figure out what fabric to use for the binding. I am leaning toward the red for it, what do you think? My other option is the Green.
Close up of this cute Frog fabric that Mom choose many years ago.
I am

4 comments:

Tamera said...

What a great little quilt!

Brenda said...

I would almost consider binding it in black, same as the last border. It would not distract the eye away from the bright colours of this project...... hmmm....... well, that is probably what I would do anyway.

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you for entering my Spring giveaway Trish! :)

Together We Save said...

What a great quilt.