Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lazy Saturday



Still at home with all the snow and the wind and the cold. I really don't like cold weather. I did do some housework. I have all the laundry washed and dried. Notice that I didnt' say DONE.. lol I still have a basket to fold up. Will definitely do that today.

I worked on the Spinning Frogs quilt. Mom had a great suggestion for the border. Instead of having the Green/White/Green strips for the border be the same width, to make them different widths. Here it is! I have the Top and Bottom borders sewn together. Now to get the sides done today!

I started watching Hulu yesterday. It was great. I watched Bones and Glee. I just wish they had all the episodes. It was frustrating that I was only able to see certain ones. I may have to purchase the box sets of Bones.

No comments: