Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Ok, not too original. But I am wiped out. Hectic at work and then they are calling for snow.

Yep, started snowing in the morning and it is a light and powdery snow. Soooo easy to wipe off the car windshield. That is the good news. Bad news is that the winds are to pick up tonight and blow all this wonderful snow around. Did I mention that this year we have had snowdrifts on our road?.. well we have. Drifts where there have never been drifts before. Sooo I am stressed about that. Will I be able to get to work tomorrow? who knows. I am going to have to wait until Tom gets up and drives to work before I can find out if I can get thru. I hate having this decision so 'up in the air'.

The good news is that the Dog house stayed up!! BIG YEAH!! I was actually able to sneak up on her and see her sleeping so prettily in there. Awwwwwww. lol I wish that I had taken the camera outside with me. But, then I would have had to take my gloves off. Yeah, not happening right now! Way tooooo cold, but I will take a pic soon.

No comments: