Monday, February 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday February 7, 2011


Design Wall Monday February 7, 2011
Design Wall Monday
      Yep, you guessed it. Not much has changed.  I've tentatively laid out the Border pieces a different way.  They are very narrow compared to the other picture.  Not sure I like this either.  Maybe the black border needs to be wider?  I hate being indecisive about how to finish this quilt.  Sometimes I think I should just put a wide black border on and bind it with the "leftover" pieces sewn together randomly and cut the binding.
       Anyway, Hop on over to Judy's site to find the links to others' Design Walls.  These are always fun to check out!!  http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/02/07/design-wall-monday-february-7-2011/

2 comments:

Judy D in AZ said...

Have you considered finishing those main blocks? Then add the black border? It would make the border wider and make a stopping place for the eye.

Trish said...

I like this idea! I just put the squares out to the side on the edge rows!! Love it!