Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stash Sunday - Week 8

Week 8 Stash Report
Used this Week:  0 yards
Used Year to Date - 2 yards
Added This Week - 4 yards
Added Year to Date - 17 yards
Total  Fabric Busted in 2011: -15 yards

Obviously I need to SEW MORE!  ok and complete more, since I decided not to count fabric as USED until I finished the project.  (hopefully this will also encourage me to finish these projects!!
Please check out Judy's Blog to see what others have been doing!!
http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/02/20/stash-report-week-8-2011/

Wow, I guess writing it down IS a good idea!!  I've gotten in gear and have a lot done on the Violet Quilt.  And I have even planned tonight's dinner AND tomorrow's dinner AND the night after that!.   Tonight, we are having chicken, carrots, Baked Sweet Potato and even Baked a Cherry Pie (Tom will be impressed... or at least he should!!)  Well, Wed. Dinner may have to be rethought.  Unless I cook more chicken!!  lol
Chicken and Carrots
Dinner and Desert, Yummm


Beans soaking for tomorrow

Violet Blocks laid out
Some Strip sets cut and ready to be sewn


























My plan for tomorrow is to Start the beans & Ham in the crockpot before going to work, come home & make the cornbread.  There, dinner is done  :)    Then spend more time sewing on the Violet Quilt!!  

5 comments:

Jo said...

Happy Sewing this week...

Marti said...

Some weeks are for adding, and some for using. At least that's how it works for me.

Angie @ CraftedAngles said...

You are making my hungry. Great stash report.

Angie - http://craftedangles.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wow sweetly your Sunday and colorful recipe i loved that and i like Chicken fantastic your recently post Great idea so thanks



Romantic Dinner Bruges