Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Easy Quilt Idea & Brrrrrr It's Cold

   
 Brrr It's Cold Outside and  Inside! 

     Brrr, Brrr, Brrr.  It is now 4:30pm and the temperature is 3 degrees.  The house was 60 degrees when I arrived home from work.  Threw a LOT of wood into the furnace and it is cranking out the heat.  But it will still take time to heat the whole house.

     New idea for the Easy Quilt, which is taking longer than I thought for a "quick quilt".  But that is my own fault, not the fault of the pattern or the quilt itself!!  Thank you, Judy D in AZ, for this suggestion!!  Cut Strips of black to sew to the squares to finish out the block.  Then add a wider strip of black for the border.  Love it!! 
New Plan
      I need to get my grocery/coupon list together to I can shop tomorrow after work.  I could do the shopping on Friday.  But ewwww, I have to work later and then there will be too many people out shopping by then :)  
     Brrr, Brrr, Brrr.  It is now 4:30pm and the temperature is 3 degrees.  The house was 60 degrees when I arrived home from work.  Threw a LOT of wood into the furnace and it is cranking out the heat.  But it will still take time to heat the whole house. 

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm tired of the cold too. Six weeks of keeping track--it can really be FUN~! And where on earth do you go to work at 3 am?? Eeeuuhhh! I can imagine the cold car seats, the crunching underneath your feet as you walk.

Trish said...

Lori, I work in the next town over (drive for 1 hr. :( and work from 6am to 1:30. I usually get up around 4am. Except for Christmas. Don't even get me started on THAT! lol