Saturday, February 12, 2011

Goofy Dog

Freckles is so funny.  Here she is eating.  Talk about lazy!!  If you click on the picture, it should enlarge it.  I accidentally got an "action" shot.  She eats, turns her head and spills the food on the floor.  What a girl!!  I need to send this pic to the kids, they will love it!
Goofy Girl's Action Shot

I need to work on the Violet quilt today.  First, need to get off the computer!!
All the Violet out  :)
 Yippee!!  Working on the Monochromatic Quilt.  I have sewn lots of strips together.  The 'hardest' part so far is matching up the strips.  Some of the medium match up well with any dark; but, some really have to be specifically matched which meant I tried to NOT match the same ones together consistently!  Then I said "forget it"  Either they will be different or the same.  Get it done!!

No comments: