Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chicken Noodle Soup

Ok, Turkey Noodle Soup  :)    What to fix for dinner?  I found some leftover turkey, limited time, so soup sounded like a good idea.  Unfortunately I have limited supplies on hand for this.  So I hope this turns out edible!  Here are the list of characters:  Turkey, carrots, wide noodles and peas.  I had no chicken bouillon but I found a can of Cream of Chicken.. into the pot.  Seasonings:  Rosemary, parsley and garlic powder, salt and pepper.  I searched for some celery seed but I am out  :(    so I threw in some more parsley.   The peas were frozen garden peas.  Yep, from my own garden!!!  These should be great in the soup.  Wish me luck!  Results:  Delish!!!  I may freeze what is left and serve it again after I put some celery or celery seed in it.  Tom had 2 bowls!

No comments: