Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Quilt and Dinner

I have been able to work on the Christmas Quilt some today. I hope to work on it again this evening. I am re-discovering that slow and steady is better for me. When I rush, I make mistakes :( and then, because I am rushing, I rush past the mistakes and keep going. Not good. This time I am trimming the 9-patch to the same size as the 'solid' square. Maybe this will keep the quilt from "growing".

Dinner is Turkey Pot Pie. Recipe found here. It sure looks good! http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/turkey-biscuit-pot-pie/216ada3e-0fc5-4eaa-aeec-fb0512cea2a5?p=1
Next time, I need to make more biscuit mix, or make the blobs of dough smaller :)

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

Look good....I added you to my Quilterlink blog....thanks for visiting. Trish