Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ready, Set, Goals!?

Jocelyn left to go back to college, Sniff, sniff, miss her already! And I had to go back to work. Boo hoo for me. I have all kinds of ideas/goals and things I want to accomplish. How on earth to keep them all straight? Use lots of notebooks? Keep spreadsheets? My brain is going to explode!

Start with one. Ok. Moved Quilt #6 out to the couch. Have thread and needle and thim..oops. brb thimble ready so I can work on this tonight while we watch tv :)
Two. Yellow Quilt. ok need to get yellow fabric pulled. brb Got it :) Yeah!! Here's a pic. Pattern? Yep, picked out. Ok. going well so far :)
Three. ??? ut oh. Brain shut down :( I know. I found an interesting site: http://www.bemorewithless.com/ I know I do the complete minimalist thing, but there is lots of good advice. I also need to keep up with Flylady.

No comments: