Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quilting and Cleaning

My daughter was home for Christmas break and she helped me declutter my bedroom. She streamlined the sorting by making piles of "next" levels of clothes. (we had to sort into 2 levels). Yes I am trying to loose weight. And have lots of outside help to encourage me. :)
This morning I was playing at the computer, started feeling grumpy and realized that I hadn't "officially" started my day. I had not Shined my sink. And I wasn't even dressed yet. :( I must have been thinking last night, because I sorted thru the next level of pants and had put them in the bathroom, so this morning I tried them on... TADA!! they all fit. Alright, Flinging the old work pants, because I have 2 new pair that fit!!!!! And, I am flinging 4 old pair and only bringing out 2 new pair!! While working in the bedroom, we made enough room on the shelves to spread out my husbands gym clothes. No more piling them into one HUGE and TALL stack for him from now on! Thank you so much, I am looking forward to continued success with Flylady!!


I still haven't worked on my #6. table runner.  I need to focus on that when I sit down on the couch.  Hmmm maybe that will be my next cleaning spot!  I also need to trim up the centers of my yellow quilt.  Kitchen is all clean.  Now Tom says he is going be turning off the water to work on bathtub.   So, I found 'a few' jugs to fill with water!!  Might as well as them all full.  You never know what might happen.  And it never fails, as soon as I hear "No Water" I get very, very thirsty!
Working on Yellow Quilt!  I have the next segments for the blocks cut and mostly sewn on.  Need to get dinner and work on #6 tonight, so the rest of the sewing will have to wait.

No comments: