Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions

I have not been a big one on "Making A Resolution List". But I feel like everything in my life is out of control. Maybe a list would help. I am going to try to have this list up on the side of the blog so that I can see it daily. This will be a general list as I don't want to overwhelm myself because if that happens, I won't attempt to do it. (I do know myself..at least a little!)
1. Declutter
2. Clothes
3. Bedroom
4. Books
5. Kitchen Stuff
6. Pantry
Ok, I'm now feeling overwhelmed. :( Time to stop and I know I can always add to it.. well, I hope I can add to it! lol I still have to figure out how to make this list show up at the side!

1 comment:

Lori said...

declutter--that's a good one! I try to sort out a few things every day and throw them away. One shelf in the bathroom closet. small things. A big list is too overwhelming!