Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions and Resolve

Still going strong on my resolutions! Today I purchased these plastic things that I needed to put some shelves together. They went together so smoothly! Then I went to all (well, ok, some) of the places that I have stashed/stored items and pulled alot of them together. Nope, not fabric, but food, cleaning, and misc. stuff. I knew I had lots of Laundry Soap, but I didn't realize I had THAT much (10 bottles). Nor do I need to buy Kleenex for quite awhile. (Maybe even all winter) I still have lots to sort thru, but I need to remember to do it a bit at a time, then I won't burn out (at least I hope this is the result). I really, really want to accomplish these resolutions.
One plan/thought was to do a bit on everything each day. Obviously that was unrealistic. After working on the sorting, making dinner, recording in blog and I still need to check mail and other sites, it will be time to head to bed.

Meal: Steak, Baked Potatoes, Watergate Salad, Cookies (oreos)

No comments: